CASE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Reliable CMS Software For All Case Types
i3 Verticals Case Management System is a one-stop-shop for all parties involved in trials. Our CMS can be used from beginning to end, making all steps of the process easier than ever. Our system is backed by top security measures and is guaranteed to improve the case managing experience.
Case Management for All Levels of Court
There are many types of cases held across various levels of courts. i3 Verticals created a CMS to aid in all cases equally. Across the U.S., the i3 Verticals Case Management System can be found at local and state levels to aid in criminal, civil, and judicial cases. Our highly-configurable system can be molded to fit individual court’s needs and scaled as needed to accommodate case loads. You can count on our CMS to digitize legacy systems and transform the way staff handle case-related documents. From uploading files, to archiving historical data and everything in between, JusticeTech CMS is here to facilitate each step along the way.
Comprehensive Case Management
The industry-leading JusticeTech Case Management System (CMS) streamlines the process of uploading, managing, reviewing, and sharing case file documents. JusticeTech CMS is a configurable, reliable tool for justice system personnel looking to empty filing cabinets, centralize data storage, and migrate to a cloud environment. We combine the power of i3 Verticals technology with decades of experience to bring you the most effective CMS possible.
- Integrate with new and existing business solutions to create a true end-to-end system
- Protect all data in cloud-based storage backed by government-level security
- Customize metadata to make searching for individual items or entire case files simple
- Confidently share files within and between departments with top-level encryption
- Keep track of all files with automatic audit trails and history logs
- Streamline case management for criminal, civil, and judicial cases of any size and complexity
- Comply with the most common court regulations without having to jump through any hoops
- Easily upload and review files from nearly any device, and in most common formats