A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Our Pillars of Corporate, Social Responsibility
Our diverse teams and technologies are committed to driving business into the future with sustainable practices and software solutions that maximize resources, and help communities rise to the occasion of an ever-changing planet.
Inspiring Future Generations.
We promote and cultivate student success through various initiatives across the U.S.
Cultivating a Healthy Environment
Our payment tools help to eliminate paper waste for thousands of business across the U.S. Furthermore we produce no hazardous wastes, maintain our position as a low energy consumer, and have no water/wastewater issues.
- We are a paperless company
- Our software products allow other companies to go paperless
- We encourage recycling and re-usable containers in every office
- We help our customers reduce and improve their operational efficiencies
- Discourage use of plastic bottles
- Use recycled copy paper and encourage double-sided printing.
- Help customers reduce and improve operational efficiencies
- File electronically when possible
- Optimize power usage
- Minimize in person service activities to reduce and eliminate green house emissions
Sustainable Communities & Businesses
Our human powered initiative is made up of diverse teams all over the country, from all walks of life, and working across multiple industries.
- Encourage periodic offsite community impact activities
- Give back to the communities that nurture us.
- We encourage internship/mentoring activities and shadowing from local colleges
- Larger employee offices
- Nonprofit product offerings for communities
- Nonprofit product offerings for business
- Provide regular culture and compliance training to promote a safe space for employee success.
- Our workspaces are low injuries, occupational diseases, and work-related fatalities.
- No legal and regulatory fines, and/or settlements associated with violations of bribery, corruption, or anti-competitive standards.
- We promote cultural diversity to generate healthy social environments, conversations, and growth.
- Working to increase pool of diverse candidates and establish recruiting relationships at colleges of high minority populations.